Whether it is grandma’s heirloom fur coat or a beloved husband’s favorite sweat shirt, trust Fairy Godmother Creations to turn it into a custom, huggable memory bear (or several teddy bears) to help commemorate their memory and share with others. We work in any kind of fabric, fur or material that we can get through a sewing machine. Some materials are harder to work with than others so our services are divided into Six categories. Click on the photo or category to learn more:
- $95 Standard Fabric Memory Bear 10″-14″
- $105 Standard Fabric Memory Bear 16″-18″
- $125 Standard Fabric Memory Bear 20″
- $95 Non-jointed Fabric Memory Bear (20″)
- $95 Onesie Bear (made from size 0-6 mo onesie)
- $115 Standard Fur Memory Bear 10″-14″
- $135 Standard Fur Memory Bear 16″-18″
- $165 Standard Fur Memory Bear 20″
- $105 Standard Wedding Dress Memory Bear 10″-14″
- $120 Standard Wedding Dress Memory Bear 16″-18″
- $160 First Patchwork or Neck Tie Memory Bear 14″, each additional = $140
- $180 First Patchwork or Neck Tie Memory Bear 16″, each additional = $160
- $170 Commemorative First Year Bear 16″
Shipping is $15 for the first memory bear and $5 per each additional bear. We are located in Dayton, Ohio (45402).
How to Order
Download the PDF order form. Fill it out and send it, along with your garment and payment to: Fairy Godmother Creations 1001 E Second St #3140 Dayton Ohio 45402 If you have additional questions or just want to talk to a human being before making your decision, you can contact me at.
- Phone: 937-231-5025
For some reason, AOL doesn’t always allow my emails through. If you have emailed me and don’t receive a response within 24 hours, it means I either didn’t get your email, or my response did not make it to you.
Christmas 2013 – 119 Memory Bears, One Cat and a Whole Lot of Christmas Joy
We had such a wonderful time this Christmas season! We created 119 Memory Bears (and one cat), and helped spread a whole lot of Christmas joy. Here’s a quick look at all 119 Memory Bears (and one cat). Thanks to everyone for letting us be a part of your Christmas celebration. We hope you enjoy the bears (and one cat)!